The facts at a glance:
- Launch with 3 brands – BÖHLER W722 AMPO, BÖHLER N700 AMPO, BÖHLER L718 AMPO – but great flexibility to expand the brand portfolio in the future.
- Expansion of the brands BÖHLER M789 AMPO and BÖHLER L625 AMPO
- Atomization of BÖHLER standard brands (theoretical selection from 250 steel brands). Customization of alloys with small scale production plant and metallurgical expertise.
- BÖHLER Edelstahl leverages the metallurgical knowledge and manufacturing options of a special steel producer for this new technology.
- Powder is produced on latest atomization techniques and tested in-house.
- Vacuum induction melting and atomization under inert gas ensure the highest product quality.
- Depending on the steel grade and customer requirements, raw-materials molten under vacuum or remolten can be used. This ensures the highest quality standards and minimizes undesired impurities.
- Depending on the requirements of the AM process used, we can provide the appropriate particle fraction in a range from 15-150μm.
- Properties such as flowability, particle size distribution, and bulk density are ascertained upon request and included in delivery.